This tour is for people who want to enjoy a real experience with Costa Ricans on an authentic and natural level.
We first will visit the neo-gothic church of Coronado and then begins the adventure. Later we will visit the community of Monserrat where we will visit the community hermitage and hear a little about its history. Afterwards we will have refreshments in the Salon Communal.
We will then visit the Monserrat hostel where we will hike through the Demonstrativa farm with a guide to explain all that we encounter such as the bio digester, the nursery, the lookout, etc.
After this we will have a delicious lunch prepared by Doña Blanca and then return to San José but first have a cup of coffee and homemade bread.
– Round trip transport from hotels in the metropolitan area or Coronado.
– Guide /driver bilingüe naturalist.
– Entrance tickets to the reserve and farm.
– Lunch and refreshments.
– Visit to the neo-gothic church of Coronado.
– Visit to the hermitage of Monserrat community.