Juan Viñas is a community located in the county of Jiménez, Cartago, with an altitude of 1181 m.s.n.m. Its privileged location is in the heart of the country in the Cordillera Volcánica Central of Talamanca.
In this tour you will have the opportunity to enter small forests and waterfalls, feel the contact with nature, enjoy an astonishing trip to the past, and learn about the culture of the people and their patrimony. You will also observe the coffee process and taste delicious traditional foods of Costa Rica among other activities.
– Historical talk about the Juan Viñas community
– Visit the waterfall Quebrada Honda and its forest
– Coffee Tour
– Trip through the community
– Visit the waterfall Santa Marta
– Visit the old railway station
– Local guide